The EECU Community Foundation is a separate, independent 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that is operated by a Board of Directors. Our mission is to support the education, health, and well-being of Texans through scholarships, financial literacy, and other charitable programs that promote personal independence.
We fulfill this mission through:
- Support of education and education projects
- The development and support of financial literacy
- Support of children’s health and wellness
- Support of education and well-being for low-income children
- Partnering with charitable organizations that support like-minded community initiatives
- Support of college scholarships
Are you an individual or organization that supports the Foundation's missions? Make a difference, by donating today!
How do I get involved?
You can help support the EECU Community Foundation by becoming a member! Individuals can become a member of the Foundation for a minimum donation of $5. Foundation members will receive our quarterly newsletter, access to financial literacy resources, be invited to attend our annual meeting, and will be eligible for membership in EECU Credit Union
Become A Member